Flu Vaccine Wooster Campus - Appointment required
The flu appointments are ready for faculty and staff to schedule. All employees are REQUIRED to have an appointment in order to maintain social distancing and avoid congregating. Important to read and follow registration details below as well as instructions when you schedule and consent.
Registration Details for flu shots:
If you would like to register for the upcoming flu shot event in Wooster, follow the steps below:
- Visit yp4h.osu.edu and click the “Schedule a Screening” button in the middle of the page.
- Log in with your Ohio State name.# and password.
- Highlight “Flu Vaccinations”. Place 10/14/20 in both date boxes.
- Under Locations, search for Regional Campuses
- Click “Find Appointments or Classes”.
- Continue to schedule the appointment. If you experience any difficulty, please contact Customer Service at 292-4700
As a reminder, retail preferred pharmacies that are in the OSU Health Plan network will vaccinate faculty, staff and their dependent family members (over 7 years of age) enrolled in a university medical plan at no charge and with no prescription. Biometric Screenings scheduled for this date were cancelled through email to employees with appointments, due to nurse staffing shortage. Biometrics are required as part of your personal health assessment, though due to COVID-19 do not have to be verified this year.